Marble Falls, TX Martial Arts Lessons
Burnet County Unified Tae Kwon-Do
Burnet County Unified Tae Kwon-Do offers martial arts instruction to the Marble Falls, TX community. We offer lessons for children ages 6 and up. By practicing Tae Kwon-Do, you can develop good coordination, gain strength, increase flexibility, and improve cardiovascular conditioning. Our lessons also allow you to build self-confidence, gain better judgment, and improve self-control.
In our classes we will:
- Learn respect for ourselves, the instructors and fellow students
- Warm up using a variety of strength building exercises
- Learn and practice Tae Kwon-Do techniques and patterns
- Spar with other students to put learned techniques into practice
- Belt advancement testing is done every 3 months
We are accredited by the Unified Tae Kwon-Do Federation. Our instructors include Grand Master Bu Kwang Park and Raymond Essary.
Contact Burnet County Unified Tae Kwon-Do today at 830-598-6685 for all of your Marble Falls, TX martial arts lessons needs.